Down Syndrome Activities & Programs for All Ages and Stages
Explore down syndrome activities and programs below & discover something for every age and stage of down syndrome.
In the early years of parenthood with a down syndrome baby, there is a whole new world to explore. See how DSACF can help you connect with our down syndrome centric community.
Between school choices, potty training, and growing up, DSACF can help you stay on top of the latest down syndrome resources for your child.
Making friends, coming of age, and transitioning out of school can be overwhelming for our down syndrome loved ones. Get connected with tools to make it easier.
What Can DSACF Do for Your Family?
Down Syndrome Support, Resources, & Family Fun
Whether you're a parent searching for resources for your down syndrome child or other loved ones, with our down syndrome activities list above, you can find something for everyone in your family!
- Resources for Parents with a Down Syndrome Child
- Activities for People with Down Syndrome
- Activities for Down Syndrome Adults
- Events and Games for Kids with Down Syndrome
- Down Syndrome Life Skills Activities
- Down Syndrome Family Activities
- And More Down Syndrome Support Programs!
Want access to everything our DSACF community has to offer? Become an annual member!