Join the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida at our National Down Syndrome Entrepreneur Academy INFO Session to learn more about the program which transforms teens and adults with Down syndrome into business owners through a 6 week (one evening a week) entrepreneurship bootcamp, monthly business presentations, mentorship with top business leaders in our community, mini-grants, and more!
Join us on August 21st at the DSACF Success Center from 6:00pm to 7:00pm to learn about this amazing - one of a kind program and how you and your son or daughter could be a part of it AND start their own micro-enterprise.
Who should join us at the Info Session:
- Teen and Adult Self-Advocates with Down syndrome
- Parents of a son or daughter with Down syndrome
- Siblings of a teen or adult with Down syndrome
Come to our info session & Q&A to find out how this program may:
- Help you start a business.
- Give you valuable skills for entrepreneurship and/or employment
- Assist you in being recognized locally and nationally
- Provide a way to get a sustainainable income
- Give you resources to help you start and grow your business
- Improve your speaking skills and assist in soft skills that will help you in life
- Provide opportunity to work with your sibling(s) and parent(s) in a business
- Connect you in the community to business and community leaders
FREE INFO SESSION!
Applications for the Entrepreneur Academy are now being accepted. Learn more about it and apply by going to www.dsentrepreneur.org