Free conference for students with disabilities, their families, educators, and more!
Over 50 Breakout Sessions Covering Topics Pertaining to:
- Health and Nutrition
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Education K-12 for Students with Disabilities
- Early Childhood Education
- Self-Advocacy and Post-Secondary Transition; Life After High School
- School Choice and McKay Scholarship
- Community Involvement, Resources, and Recreation
For more information about the Annual Conference for ESE (ACE), Contact Jill Morrison or call 407-256-4212
Requests for Sign Language Interpreters must be send to Elizabeth Padilla by Friday, February 10th.