This year's partnership between the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida and Seaworld Parks and Resorts continues with Family Fun Day on Friday, January 27, 2017!
Here's what you need to know!
- You must be a member in good standing.
- Your child with Down syndrome is the guest of honor, they MUST be with you to attend.
- IMMEDIATE FAMILY ONLY! We define immediate family as the child with Down syndrome, their parents, and siblings. Due to extrememly limited space, this opportunity is NOT open to Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, or friends. If you believe you have a family that justifies an exception, you MUST contact DSACF immediately for permission.
- Everyone must have an event t-shirt to enter the park, except for infants 12 months or younger ($9 each)
- Due to limited space, registration does not guarantee admittance - you will receive a follow up e-mail from a DSACF staffer confirming admittance.
- If you register and are NOT a member in good standing, have violated the stated rules, or otherwise violated DSACF community standards, you will not be granted registration. Nobody is guaranteed admission until they receive a confirmtion email from DSACF staff.
*Note- Every family who was not pulled off the waiting list for Universal Family Fun Day will receive priority registration for Seaworld Family Fun Day. Families who did attend Universal Family Fun Day will receive lower priority for Seaworld than those who did not.
We want to thank Seaworld Parks and Resorts for their support of our community!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email email@example.com with questions regarding the event, or call the office at 407-478-5621. Keep in mind that staff will be very busy while registration for Seaworld is open, so please be patient.
Once I register, I am guaranteed a ticket to Family Fun Day, right?
NO! Selected participants will be notified by email of their confirmed status. Until confirmation is received, NOBODY has a guaranteed ticket to Family Fun Day. Registration is first come, first served and a waitling list will be enabled through Eventbrite. DSACF staff will need to verify membership status and immediate family identity before confirming registrations.
Do I get a T-shirt?
Yes! Your cost for the event ONLY covers the cost of your t-shirt. ONE T-SHIRT PER REGISTRANT.
Your child with Down syndrome DOES NEED TO REGISTER to attend this event.
YOU WILL NEED TO EITHER PAY FOR SHIPPING ($15) OR PICK UP THIS ITEM THE WEEK PRIOR TO FAMILY FUN DAY.
Do I need to register my infant?
No. Children 12 months old or younger may attend the event for free and do not need to be registered through Eventbrite.
Seaworld does not charge for children under 2 years old, why do I have to pay for my child?
Seaworld has asked that we clearly identify ALL participants with easily recognizable items. The cost of admission for your child simply covers the cost of the shirt they will be required to wear during the event.
Can I bring friends or additional family members to enjoy this event?
No. These FREE TICKETS are for individuals with Down syndrome and immediate family members only. You may only bring your child and immediate family members.
We define immediate family as the child with Down syndrome, their parents, and siblings. Due to extrememly limited space, this opportunity is NOT open to Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, or friends. If you believe you have a family that justifies an exception, you MUST contact DSACF immediately for permission.
What if I register, but am not selected to participate in this year’s Seaworld Family Fun Day?
Unfortunately, the registration fee for this event is non-refundable. Once paid, your fee will go to support the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida's programs.
How do I get my identifying shirt/ticket?
Items MUST be picked up before Family Fun Day. NO ITEMS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED JANUARY 27. If you are unable to pick up your item in person, you MUST pay a flat rate shipping fee of $15 at the time of registration and provide your shipping address in the appropriate fields.