The Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida (DSACF) offers a renewable annual membership in the association for only $20 per Individual or Family. Dues waivers are granted due to financial need and upon request.
Benefits for Members
By joining with other DSACF members (we have almost 600 families with a loved one here in Central Florida), you receive:
- Immediate and up-to-date access to the latest information and events.
- A New Parent Information Packet and Babies with Down Syndrome book ( a value of $16.95)
- Parent mentor support, upon request
- Free subscription to our quarterly newsletter DownTown as well as e-alerts
- Discounts for most workshops and events
- Financial scholarship opportunities for members only for educational evaluations, supplemental therapies, and emergency support
- Access to our many free activities such as playgroups, teen social activities, holiday party, etc.
- Free family Universal Studios trips, including personal meet and greet with some of your child’s favorite characters
- An evening at Cirque du Soleil La Nouba (for one guardian and individual with Down syndrome, 9 years old and up)
- Free educational consultations or support at individualized education plan (IEP) meetings
Benefits available to non-members:
- Quarterly DownTown newsletter for one-year subscription
- New parent information packet including the book, Babies with Down Syndrome, A New Parent’s Guide
- Topical general meetings held monthly to address everything from potty training to estate planning
Become A Member
Let us count your voice in Central Florida as a family, friend, or professional touched by an individual with Down syndrome!
New members complete an online application on our secure site OR
Download the membership form and mail to:
Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida
204 N. Wymore Rd.
Winter Park, FL 32789